Blog #3 Christmas Gifts for your Car
While you’re out driving around doing your Christmas shopping, think about what you are using to get from place to place, your vehicle. Your car has been on the nice list this year for getting you places and being reliable (hopefully)
Here are some Christmas gifts for your car.
1. A windshield snow cover. It will protect your roof, side windows, side mirrors, and wipers from snow, ice, frost, freezing rain, hail, falling leaves, bird drops, dust, UV, etc. You will spend less time scraping ice off your windshield this winter. In the summer is also keeps your car cool and blocks 99% of UV rays in summer, protecting your car’s interior from fading and cracking.
3. In our first blog we talked about a safety kit to keep in your car. Now is the perfect time to gift one to your car, and you will thank yourself if you ever find yourself needing to use any of the items in an emergency. A practical gift that everyone should have.
Or maybe a pink version?
4. On a less serious note, how about a dip sauce holder? I think this gift is more for you. How many times have you dropped condiments on yourself while being a passenger?
Or get a full snack tray. The ultimate gift for the car that does a lot of take out trips
5. How many times have you dropped your phone or keys down the side? Invest in a seat gap filler. This will keep that from happening, and make less space for French fries to fall.
6. If your car still has one of these gear shifts, a gear shit hoodie is a unique gift for your car. Everyone that gets in your car will comment on it
7. A stylish garbage can to keep wrappers and other garbage off the floor of your car. Plus it looks cooler than a garbage bag.
8. Drive with peace of mind with a dash cam. Some kinds also have added safety features to make sure you stay in your lane or keep enough space with the vehicle in front of you.
9. Another fun idea, novelty decals for your empty car buttons. I am a huge lover of Mario Kart so the banana sticker is my favourite.
10. Have you ever spilled inside your cup holder? It is so hard to get that clean. Buy your vehicle a set of cup coasters. Easy to remove and clean when there is a spill. You can even get some glow in the dark ones.
These are a few Christmas gifts for your car. Of course you can also book your vehicle in for an oil change, a full detailing or splurge on premium gas.
Tom Smith Chevrolet is a Chevrolet, Buick & GMC dealership located in Midland ONT. We also have a wide selection of certified pre-owned vehicles. Just a 30 minute drive from Barrie, ONT, or 90 minutes from the GTA we know you will get the best service from our small town dealership you can’t get from bigger cities.